Thursday, July 5, 2012

Against the clock

Hello everybody!
   
     I'm moving to Texas in August, and I'm planing on sewing a few pieces to bring with me. Actually, the list is kind of long, so this is going to be interesting! I'll need to sew high quality pieces very fast, faster than what I'm used to. I'm planning on starting and finishing an item the same day.   I'll post by the end of the month which pieces I managed to sew and which ones went to my "end-of-semester wish list".  The list goes as follow:



Little {backless} black dress
Black pencil skirt 
Black tank top
4 lycra shorts or hot pants
Blouse with floral pattern 
Red Pencil skirt 
White buttoned blouse with long sleeves
White sleeveless buttoned blouse
White Anda Blouse



En contra del reloj


Hola!

     Me voy a mudar para Texas en agosto, y tengo que coser varias piezas que me quiero llevar.  En realidad son bastantes, así que debo coser piezas de buena calidad, y rápido.  Mis planes son empezar a coser una pieza, y terminarla el mismo día en que empiece. A final de mes escribiré sobre qué piezas logré terminar.  La lista es la siguiente: 

Trajecito negro
Falda tubo negra
Camiseta negra
4 pantalones cortos lycra
Blusa con estampado floral para mi hermana 
Pantalón corto para mi mamá
Falda tubo roja
Blusa de botones blanca
Blusa de botones blanca sin mangas 
Blusa Anda blanca

No comments:

Post a Comment